Prudential (PRU)

Sector:

Insurance

Index:

FTSE 100

1,416.50p
   
  • Change Today:
      10.00p
  • 52 Week High: 1,790.00
  • 52 Week Low: 1,279.50
  • Currency: UK Pounds
  • Shares Issued: 2,601.16m
  • Volume: 5,623,956
  • Market Cap: £36,845m
  • RiskGrade: 127

Latest ShareCast News

Prudential signs Vietnamese insurance partnership deal

By Frank Prenesti

Date: Monday 06 Jan 2020

(Sharecast News) - Prudential on Monday said it had reached a deal offering its life insurance products to customers of Vietnam's Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank).

Prudential division acquires most of Thanachart Fund Management

By Josh White

Date: Friday 27 Dec 2019

(Sharecast News) - Prudential announced on Friday that its Asian investment management business Eastspring Investments has successfully completed its acquisition of 50.1% of Thanachart Fund Management from Thanachart Bank Public Company and Government Savings Bank, with Thanachart Bank holding the remaining 49.9% stake.

Wednesday broker round-up

By Caoimhe Toman

Date: Wednesday 04 Dec 2019

(Sharecast News) - Moneysupermarket: RBC Capital Markets downgrades to underperform with a target price of 300p.

Note 1: Prices and trades are provided by Digital Look Corporate Solutions and are delayed by at least 15 minutes.

Note 2: RiskGrade figures are provided by RiskMetrics.

 

Prudential Market Data

Currency UK Pounds
Share Price 1,416.50p
Change Today 10.00p
% Change 0.71 %
52 Week High 1,790.00
52 Week Low 1,279.50
Volume 5,623,956
Shares Issued 2,601.16m
Market Cap £36,845m
RiskGrade 127

Prudential Star Ratings

Compare performance with the sector and the market.
more star ratings
Key: vs Market vs Sector
Value
10.14% below the market average10.14% below the market average10.14% below the market average10.14% below the market average10.14% below the market average
75% below the sector average75% below the sector average75% below the sector average75% below the sector average75% below the sector average
Price Trend
54.91% below the market average54.91% below the market average54.91% below the market average54.91% below the market average54.91% below the market average
77.78% below the sector average77.78% below the sector average77.78% below the sector average77.78% below the sector average77.78% below the sector average
Income
25.20% above the market average25.20% above the market average25.20% above the market average25.20% above the market average25.20% above the market average
50% below the sector average50% below the sector average50% below the sector average50% below the sector average50% below the sector average
Growth
34.38% below the market average34.38% below the market average34.38% below the market average34.38% below the market average34.38% below the market average
75% below the sector average75% below the sector average75% below the sector average75% below the sector average75% below the sector average

What The Brokers Say

Strong Buy 12
Buy 0
Neutral 5
Sell 0
Strong Sell 1
Total 18
buy
Broker recommendations should not be taken as investment advice, and are provided by the authorised brokers listed on this page.

Prudential Dividends

  Latest Previous
  Interim Final
Ex-Div 22-Aug-19 28-Mar-19
Paid 26-Sep-19 17-May-19
Amount 16.45p 33.68p

Trades for 17-Jan-2020

Time Volume / Share Price
16:50 1,000 @ 1,402.50p
16:36 1,601 @ 1,416.50p
16:36 10,000 @ 1,416.50p
16:36 1,682 @ 1,416.50p
16:36 250 @ 1,416.50p

Prudential Key Personnel

Chair Paul Manduca

Top of Page